Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tiwa Savage Fiance Display's Daughter's Result (Check It Out)!!!

No comments :
Every father is proud of their kids when they do very well and Tiwa Savage  fiance, Tee Billz,  is not an exception, afterall "who nor like better thing". He could not hide his joy like the proud father he is and displayed the picture below with the following caption:

I'm Not a Perfect Father But I Promise You Will Never Lck Anything in Life even When I'm 6ft Down. Just Keep The Good Grades Coming ans Always Be Good Girl. I Love Me Lil Angel "Sheree Olabaisi Balogun"

#VeryProudFather

I may not be a fan of Tee Blitz but i kinda like this what he just did. People prefer to spread bad news this days  while others flaunt only wealth. Encouraging positive attributes and behavours from kids  and being expressive in a proud manner will definitely improve the value system of our system

No comments :

Post a Comment