Thursday, May 8, 2014

Why I'Am Still Not Married At 50 - Olisa Adibua Reveals

No comments :

 Olisa Adibua, a well known entertainment top shot is still a bachelor at almost 50. The fun loving director at Beat FM explained the reason for that in an exclusive interview with YES INTERNATIONAL!

When will Olisa Adibua get married or why doesn’t Olisa Adibua want to get married?

Well, unfortunately, my problem is that I’ve been married to my work for a long time. So, I’ve gotten used to a certain routine. My day starts at 5am, it ends around 10,11pm. So, if I had married now, whoever she is, even if it was Mother Theresa, she should have left me by now.

Does that mean that you are not going to get married because of your work routine?
I will do eventually! But I just have to find a way to structure it and to make sure that I have a personal and private life as well. 

No comments :

Post a Comment