Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Meet Holly Burt,Woman With Longest Legs In America(Photos)

No comments :
People always discriminate against what the society does not term 'Normal', so special or unique people are bullied or called names like freaks e.t.c. This was the case with Holly Burt, 20, whose legs measure 125,73cm from hip to heel. She was bullied at school for her whopping height, where she was nicknamed a“tree” and “giraffe.
The woman who is 1m 96cm tall is the youngest and tallest in her family, but says all her relatives are quite tall. A young woman who was bullied at school for her height is now a local celebrity in New York due to her long, very long legs.  Ms Burt’s life changed forever after she moved to New York.





Now wherever she goes Holly enjoys men’s attention who adore her figure and is always ready to pose for a photo with a stunned stranger. Holly said:
 “Back in middle school I was called daddy long legs, tree or giraffe – but the dating scene has gotten better since I moved to New York. I definitely have seen guys come up to me who have a fetish for long legs. When people see me in heels their jaws hit the floor. My legs are definitely an asset now, being older I feel like people appreciate them more. I first realised I was really tall when I was in 2nd grade and I was taller than my teacher. I was always picked first for sports – I played soccer for ten years and basketball for seven or eight. I love the attention that I get. I’ve been tall all my life and sometimes I was picked on so now it’s like I’m being recognised for something good. I’m hoping my legs will generate good opportunities – I’m very open to modeling again.”

 Ms Burt also hopes to meet and probably work with another model, Lauren Williams, whose endless legs made headlines several months ago. However, none of the girls can beat the record of Russian Svetlana Pankratova, who has the longest legs in the world — 132 centimeters long.

No comments :

Post a Comment