Thursday, November 12, 2015

Doctors Has Warned Me About My Pregnancy Weight- Kim Kardashian

No comments :
 35 years old American television and social media personality,Kim Kardashian,has revealed to the public that doctor has warned her about her pregnancy weight.The expectant mother made this known on her website.Read what she wrote
“[I have] Anxiety, knowing my baby is so big and I’m gaining a lot of weight. My doctor wants me to manage it better, but it’s hard to! I have gained more than I did the first pregnancy. I’m up 52 pounds [23.5kg] so far, with six weeks to go"
"The baby is, 'Big! It will be a big baby, they said. North was just four pounds, so this is new to me. This baby is already seven pounds.''Getting a massage now. My feet and hands are swelling and it all goes down when I get a massage.”North was just four pounds [1.8kg], so this is new to me. This baby is already seven pounds [3.1kg].”
The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology recommends women who are a healthy weight at the start of their pregnancy only gain a total amount of  25 to 35 pounds, or around 11 to 16kg.

No comments :

Post a Comment