Thursday, July 30, 2015

Yvonne Nelson Made Me Look Evil After Breakup - Iyanya

No comments :

In a chat with VJ Ehiz on Real Talk show, star singer Iyanya was asked to talk about the cause of their breakup.

Read what Iyanya told MTV Base VJ Ehiz below...

On if he thinks they’re compatible, Iyanya said:

Yeah, we’re cool man, we’re cool, yeah. Big time. Big…proper relationship. Back on forth.

On why he broke up with Yvonne Nelson

Now this is the problem…famous guy, famous girl. It’s hard man.
When that Yvonne Nelson thing happened, I was not happy but then I will look like superman out there. I was not happy because everybody thought i was the evil guy because her heart was broken, I looked evil 
What happened to the other guys that broke her heart before me?

No comments :

Post a Comment