Monday, July 13, 2015

I Prefer Cynthia Morgan Over Chidinma – Burna Boy

No comments :
Dancehall act, Burnaboy has revealed that he would prefer a woman like fellow dancehall act, Cynthia Morgan, than a cool girl like pop singer Chidinma.The 24 year-old made this revelation while speaking on MTV Base Real Talk where he was the featured guest.
Responding to the question from Twitter user @mysizzledizzle “What kinda girl do you like: calm like Chidinma or wild like Cynthia Morgan?” he replied :
‘I think I’ll go with Cynthia Morgan’ before quickly adding ‘ I mean I would have them both‘.

Burnaboy also took some time out to address his controversial tweet about the 2015 MTV MAMA. Clarifying his intention for putting up the post, he said
‘ Usually, I don’t get affected by awards but I saw that my fans were really affected and if it affects my fans, then it affects me deeply’.

Responding to @oluwasparklesni’s tweet about whether or not he had been stabbed before he said, ‘You see? Clean. No scars’, while raising his shirt for the camera to see.


No comments :

Post a Comment