Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lady - "My relationship with an American based Nigerian"

No comments :

Pls I need ur advice on dis issue, I met a guy on dis chat n we've been friend since then, he do call n text me to check on me but he never ask me out on a date, he base in Usa but his from Nigeria....but never we chat he do tell me am his girl n no man should touch, his funny even he told me he will put me in family way when he return, but we are not of the same status, am from a lowly home n I think his from a wealthy home now his back from the states, he chat wit me on sunday asking about the place I base in lagos, he told me he will like to see me on tuesday but he didn't fulfil it, I receive his call last night telling me his sorry 4 d disappointment on tuesday, he said they were having party in his house dat he will call me later dat our last discussion before he hang d phone... I don't know what to do cos am in love with dis guy n I don't know if he feel d same n I ave dis feelings dat his in a relationship please help me out.

Freshgist: First of all remove his love from your heart. And again who told you, you love him, you do not love him, you are only in love with the fact that he's an american based and rich "In your own eyes."

I want you to keep this at the back of your mind that likely %80 of Nigerian men don't LOVE, they only see women as achievement and you are not the only one he's flirting with, common ... Are Yu a Learner?.

For him to have failed in meeting you for the first time? ... something is fishy. He's either married or something else (Party is even going on in his house that very day, why can't he invite you?).

When it comes to him saying he will put you in a family, it's a lie, that's the new trick they use nowadays. He just wanted to be sure of the "First meeting, S***X FOR SURE!" (Hope you get my point).

See, you are a lady so set a STANDARD for yourself ... The more you open your legs for a man the more you stand a chance of losing him. Stop letting them deceived you with the word "The more I have s***x with you, the more my love for you grows." It's a lie. S**x for men is like going to the toilet. If a man wants to pee, I swear he can pay N10, 000, but immediately he's through, it's a bye, bye to the toilet. Or have you seen a man that pee in the toilet and hugs it? NO!

So my dear "NO S**X."

If you love your future and Nigeria, when he meets you do not let him touch you no matter how hard he will try. If you let him, the love will reduced and OYO will be come your case.

And if he insist ask him to introduce you to his parents, as the lady he's dating here in Nigeria while he's in abroad (You can't wait to see his reaction ... when that comes out of your mouth) because if someone you don't know his parents or his home gets U pregnant Heyyyyy !!!! . And if he has the confident to do that (Some guys really do have confidence you know?).

If he later said hmmm I've introduced you blah ... blah ... blah tell him to come to your house and asked for your hands in married, and at least fixed for introduction ceremony (By now he will know you really mean business ... Even before all that I'm sure he must have flee away).

See, some guys know how to turn ladies off like, "Are you a virgin," are you this are you that??? If it's getting to that, please he's not your man ... PERIOD!

That money he's going to give U, if U work hard urself U will make more than that in life ... Peace Out!

No comments :

Post a Comment